Friday, November 21, 2008

Waiting and Dating...and some other things

This week, Luke decided, on the advice of some friends, that we were going to go on a date every night this week. It's not that we won't ever have a date night again (we have grandparents and aunts that will be excited to babysit), it's that, this may be the last "just us" week that we'll have. I don't say it complaining or out of concern, just as a fact. For the rest of our lives, we will have another person that we are responsible for. Anywho, you all know that Luke and I don't spend money ever! So even as we are going out, we are saving money every which way we can by using lots of coupons. I won't bore you with our nightly dates but here's one picture from Hibachi Express. We had coupons for $2.75 Hibachi Chicken originally $6.75!!! We have had a really great time and opportunity for great deep conversation about God's faithfulness to us.

And, I POSTED before about my adventures in Pottery Painting. Well, here's the finshed product, all glazed and fired!!!I'm really glad with how it turned out. It has it's imperfections, but that's what makes it ver personalized.

AND, we had our second "dusting" of the season already!!! I know it's not alot, but I love it anywho!!! I really REALLY think that it's going to snow FOR REAL this year!!!!!

And, if anyone's measuring (yeah right!), i think I'm growing by the day. T minus 5 (on the day of the pic) days and counting with my chanclitas (spanish for slippers) and Missy with her sweater.

And thanks for all your name suggestions. They are all good. Keep 'um coming!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like you've dropped! :) He'll be here soon!!!! :)

Marty said...

I was going to post the exact same thing! That baby is coming! :)

Your plate, by the way, is AMAZING! I can't even make a solid plate look good.