Wednesday, November 26, 2008

And My Due Date Has Gone......

Well, disregard the first option on my poll. But you can still vote on the others!!! I can't believe my due date was yesterday!! It was the day that I have been looking forward to for 9 months now and it went like a breeze. Here's what I did: Slept in, made waffles, went shopping, met Luke for lunch, and finished making my Christmas Wreath. Then I took a nap, met the family for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, watched Happy Thanksgiving Charlie Brown, then went to sleep. All this without even a hint of a contraction. Here's me and my big 'ol belly at 9 months exactly. I had a little breakdown yesterday but the Lord's grace is sufficient for me and I have a very patient husband. So, I will wait patiently. Tommorrow is a full moon so we'll see what happens.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your wreath is beautiful!

Drew and Leslie said...

you can do it! i'll keep praying for patience and joy while you wait. great wreath!

Steven and Candi Manning said...

We're thinking of you Rockie! Hoping baby Mehaffie will come VERY SOON! And I echo Andrea's comment - you're wreath is awesome - you need to teach me how to do that.

Julie P said...

Love those cupcakes in your picture!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Oh wow! that looks like the one on my post except in different colors. Gorgeous! You have great tastes!