Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Due Date Has Come............

Well, the ticker up top says that either I'm overdue or have given birth. Well, today is my due date and, alas, I have not given birth yet. I went to the doc yesterday and he went ahead and put me on the books to get induced next Tuesday if he hasn't come on his own yet. Kinda bummy because I was sooooo sure we would have met our son by now, but also very excited because we will definetly meet him on Tuesday. It's hard to believe that I'm at the end of my pregnancy. We are so thankful to the Lord that He has given us such as amazing pregnancy that has gone so smoothly with no major complications. We are continuing to trust in God's great faithfulness to us as we continue to wait for our son. Here's the latest picture of me taken on Saturday. There's only a safety pin holding my jacket closed because it just won't zip up anymore. We'll probably have a "due date" photo op today and each day to document daily progess until he comes. Overall, i feel great but I am admitting that I miss my mobility and am ready to be able to put socks on by myself again. But again, WHAT AN ADVENTURE!!!!
Thank you all for praying for us. Happy Thanksgiving and we'll try to update the blog as much as possible to keep you guys in the know.

3 comments:

Drew and Leslie said...

I'm praying for you every day. Can't wait to hear the big news!:-)

Stephens Family News said...

Hi Rockie,

Nate & Jenny Miller's blog is linked to ours (and vice versa), and we noticed that your blog is linked to theirs as well. :o)

Just wanted you to know that we're praying for you! Hang in there...your sweet baby boy just wants a little more time in the
"hot tub". :o)

God Bless,
Chris, Kristin, & Noelle Stephens
(from PBC)

Anonymous said...

Wow, anytime now, eh?

You look wonderful, by the way.

Are you guys thinking of banking the baby's cord blood? If so, here's a coupon you can use:
http://www.cord-blood-banking-coupon.com
Your doctor probably has the kits so it's not too late.

Best wishes.