Saturday, November 8, 2008

Even More Birthday Celebrations!!!

Luke has been celebrating his birthday for about 2 weeks now! How fun. Well it all ended yesterday. We went to Frankie's to play some Putt-Putt with our friends Ben and Tiff!!! We had a great time being silly!
It's like Where's Waldo???

After Putt-Putt, we went to Bojangles for dinner!! Then it was time for the big moment!!!!! We were off to get him his tattoo!!! Here we are looking looking at other tattoos, waiting for Luke's turn. Luke was a champ! Though, he did squeeze my hand a few times. In a couple of weeks, it'll be me laying and squeezing his hand!!!And then it's done. Luke is The Flash for life!!!! Happy Birthday Luke!!!!

2 comments:

Cliff said...

Rock and freakin' roll, man!!

Anonymous said...

I have to say.....I've stared at that picture of Bojangles more times than I care to admit. I can't tell you how BADLY I want a Cajun Fillet Biscuit and GOOD sweet tea!!!!! :)