Sunday, November 30, 2008

Some Last Finishing Touches

Ahhh my wonderful Mother-in-law. Little Baby Mehaffie will have so much that was hand made by his sweet Mutee. Here is the last thing that she was working on for the nursery. They are the padding for the rocking chair. They match the fabric to the crib. She worked so hard on them and I'm sure I will be appreciating it more and more as Luke and I rock our son to sleep. She also worked on a diaper bag that coordinates with all the things that I made earlier. She worked really hard and knocked it all out. Thanks Mom!!!!

And the other last finishing touch is.....baby of course. Still baking in the oven. Here I am at 41 weeks. 41!!!wow. what a journey and what an adventure!!!!! Only 1 day and some change left!!!

One more thing, I heard this song on the radio one morning and fell in love with it. It's my new favorite Christmas song. I hope it encourages your heart and sets your heart in focus this Christmas Season. I posted the YouTube video below.

1 comment:

David & Amy Bunge said...

Wow, Rockie! I am so excited for you as you get so close to meeting your son. I can't wait to find out his name and to meet him. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.