Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

Another Halloween has come and gone. We were major losers and just stayed in because I was sick, again. Oh well. On Wednesday and Thursday, I dressed up with all the kiddies at school. I was a pumpkin. Luke helped make the mouth and I made the little pumpkin hat with felt. All the kiddies were really cute. I would put pictures of them but I don't know if I can legally do it. But they were cute!!! Sadly, Luke just couldn't find/make a good costume. It was the first Halloween that he didn't dress up. I tried giving him some suggestions but none of them worked. Sorry Honey. Next year we'll be a family of SUPERHEROES!!!!

2 comments:

Cecy Oliva-Blum said...

OMG! You look marvelous my little pumpkin. I can not wait to see the family of supers next year!

stambaughfamily said...

You are the cutest pumpkin ever! and you are def. the shape of one as well. that's a good thing of course. :)
Hope you are enjoying your time at home!

BETH