Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Waiting and Celebrating!

I went back to work today to celebrate baby's arrival with my co-workers. They were very sweet to throw me a baby shower and give me all their wisdom. I am humbled once again by God's provision for all our needs. I had a great time with them and though I've only been gone for a few days, it already felt like a long time. They all threw our their dates for when they think baby will come and I was really surprised to hear all these December dates. Oh I hope he comes in November!!!!




Thanks for a great time ladies!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your counter says only 13 days to go!!! My due date's tomorrow! :) Hopefully you'll meet your little one soon!

Love you!!!!

amy smitherman said...

hi rockie. it was great to see you at church today. you look great and we're so excited for your little one to arrive! you are going to love it!