Saturday, November 29, 2008

More Family Comes In

My mom, sister and her kids came into town on Friday night to wait for the baby to arrive. It's Saturday night now and no baby yet. They did have me walk around the mall and North Hills though, trying to get something going while they're here in Raleigh. They did the same thing when Suzie was pregnant with her last baby, Kelis, and she went into labor that night. As for me, no signs of labor yet. I hope that baby will come before they have to head back to Greensboro.
Three days until I get induced which means, 3 days until we definitively meet our son!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! I went to a baby shower for Laura (Gupton) Abner today and we were talking about all of the pregnancies and wondering if you'd gone into labor yet. I feel for you because you sure look like you could use a little relief and some fun of seeing your son. Hope it comes very soon!!! :)