Friday, November 7, 2008

First Day....

In addition to it being Luke's birthday, it is also my first official day of retirement. It was quiet and emotional week at work; being so excited to stay at home and also being very sad to leave the kids that I've grown to love so much. Luke and I are so grateful to God that He provided a way for me to stay at home with our son. I've got my list of chores that I'm ready to attack. I'm soooo ready to be able to take care of our home.
Now it's just a waiting game!!!! Here I am at 37 weeks!!!

Praise the Lord, I'm full term now. I'm officially in the "any day now" catergory!

4 comments:

Heavy D said...

Happy b-day again bro! My gifts in the mail :) "retirement" good one rockie...i also like the picture at the top of the blog with the leaves...hope you're feeling good and comfortable at your "any day now" stage...xoxo

Marty said...

YEAH!!!!! Retirement is great!

Chris and Melody Harrell said...

congrats, friends! I can't wait to meet your little guy! Happy Birthday Luker! I'm in town this weekend so maybe I can stop by for a visit???

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful!!!! I keep hoping to get a phone call "any day now"!!! Can't wait to meet your son!!!!!!!! :)

Love you guys lots!