Friday, September 19, 2008

Rockie & Andrea

Andrea and I have been best friends going on 9 years now. We met at ECU where she was my Bible Study leader and my discipler. Our friendship grew and grew over the years and God has used her in amazing ways in my life to bring me closer to Christ! We have seen each other grow and grow and also seen each other act like idiots! Here we are about 3 years ago, before either of us were married. Then I got married and about 10 months later she got married!!! We were in each other's weddings but were never the type to think or talk about how fun it would be to be pregnant together, but God had a different plan for us! Here we are now:

Andrea 32 Weeks (i know it's not a great pic, but the best one I've got!)

and Me at 29 WeeksYup, we are only 2 weeks apart. she's ahead. And we're both having boys!!!! The biggest bummer in this whole story is that, when she got married, she moved all the way to Arizona. So sad and happy all the same. So, we've not actually seen each other pregnant. But we talk often and exchange pictures often. We've already thought about what if she were alittle late and I was alittle early, our boys could be born at the same time!!!! YAY!!!! I miss my friend but am thankful because I know that she is very happy in Arizona with her husband.

Can't wait for Baby Benjamin and Baby Mehaffie to meet in March!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was GREAT to talk to you today!!! I love you lots!!!!

:)