Friday, September 26, 2008

2 Years!!!

September 23, 2006
September 23, 2008!!! Happy Anniversary to us!!!!! We decided to celebrate by going to the Brazilian Steakhouse and it was YUMMY!!! Here's the guy bringing me chicken!
And another guy bringing Luke the Pineapple with cinnamon sprinkled on it.
It was a really fun restaurant. They had like 13 different types of meat for you to try. The best part of the night is when we went to pay and we were told that our bill had already beentaken care of. What a blessing!!!!! It was a great surprise and also really humbling because of God's provision for us.

And here are the beautiful flowers Luke brought me. I know they aren't roses or anything, but these are the ones that I love and the only flowers that I would ever want Luke to bring me. They were the flowers that were unexpectedly in my bridal bouquet and it was beautiful!!! I've loved these flowers ever since!!!
Happy Anniversary Honey!!!! I love you!!!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

This is such a cute picture!!!!!