Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our Practice Bear

I made this sweet little bear at Build-A-Bear about 8 years ago and named her Lolita! Never would I have thought that I would be practicing with her getting ready for my baby. And Luke has really gotten into it! He took the bulk of these pics!
Here's Lolita in the carseat Lolita in the highchair Lolita in the bath tub Lolita on the changing table Lolita in the bouncy seat And finally, Lolita in the crib!
Except, that one doesn't need too much practice. What fun! Except, baby will be bigger than Lolita. And Luke's really the one who needed the most practice with taking all those belts and buckles apart!! He's almost ready.

P.S. Luke went CRAZY making sure all the pictures were facing the right direction in this blog. That's how much he got into it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww I remember Lolita :) Didn't you also have another bear? Our Build-a-Bears used to play together at project...'cept mine was Suzi and an elephant with a hot pink dress and sunglasses.

Rockie said...

I remember that little elephant!!!!