Monday, September 22, 2008

Go Pirates!!!

First of all, we are not talking about the HUGE upset that happened between ECU and NC State. As far as I'm concerned, it didn't happen ;). Seriously though, I almost cried. What in the WORLD happened!?!?!?! But like I said, we're NOT going to talk about it. As an aside, Luke wore a State shirt all day Saturday! What's that about?!?! I kept telling him, "Luke, you didn't even GO to State!!!" Maybe that's why we lost.

Baby Mehaffie will still know where his roots are and where mommy and daddy met!!! Check out this Pirate gear that I made for him!!!Two little onesies and some burp rags I made from fabric and towels. I don't think baby will know the difference, really, but hey, my blood runs purple and gold! ARRRRRR!!!!

3 comments:

Rockie said...

I am proud of you honey...makin things for our baby-chow. He will be a wolf-pirate and say "YARRR-AHWOOOOO! ECU deserved the win but everyone knows NCSU just wanted it more than you did.

ps-happy anniversary, I love you contrary to the previous sentence, and am excited about our dinner-date tonight!

Rachel said...

Awww, well I was gonna leave a comment, but I don't think I can top that one! You guys are great!!!

Ashley said...

Those are soo cute!! I'm very impressed with all the craftiness you have been displaying lately!