Friday, September 19, 2008

Bridal Luncheon at Work

One of my co-workers, Heidi, is getting married in October so I organized a small luncheon for her at work. It helps that I only work with other women so everyone gets really into it. Here's Heidi! (on the very left is our boss, Lisa).The funny thing about Heidi is that I've actually known her for years. Her and her family went to the church that I attended in college, Christ Presbyterian. She went off to college and her parents told me about how she was majoring in recreational therapy just like me. Cool! Then, a position came open here I work. My supervisor told me that she had hired a rec therapist who went to UNC-G and was from Greenville. I thought, "hmmmm could that be Heidi?" and sure enough it was. How cool!!! Anywho, here are some pics from our luncheon. She really liked this platter. And so did the rest of us! And here she is cutting her cake!!! Here are some of the other ladies that I work with. Jamie, Michele and Missy!

Congratulations Heidi!!!!!

No comments: