Sunday, September 28, 2008

Back to Greenville

This weekend, we took a one day trip back to our college town. What fun! A co-worker and friend, Heidi, had a bridal shower with all the ladies of the church. Princess for a day!!! What a great time for me to see all those ladies again. They were my family while I was in college and just after when I was trying to figure out what to do with my life. I hadn't seen them in some time and they were all floored when they saw my big pregnant belly!!!

And, we couldn't go to Greenville without seeing our great friends, the Barclays and their sweet little Ella! Here's Luke trying to figure out how to turn Ella around. He's saying, "Ooohhh, please don't drop her!" And me, with Ella, though holding babies with my baby belly is alot harder than I thought. And mom and dad, watching little Ella go surfing!!! So sweet, and we just can't wait to meet our son!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's gonna be YOUR baby you'll be holding in a few weeks!!

AHHHH!!!!!! :)