Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Due Date #1

Many of you know that I was given three different due dates. The 1st, 3rd, or the 4th.

Well, due date #1 has come and gone. Well not gone yet, I still have 3.5 hours. This due date went very differently than with Isaac. Here's a look back.

As you read, I crafted, napped, ate, watched TV then off to bed. What a life!

Today went very differently.

Woke up very tired. Isaac was whining and cranky as soon as he woke up. Made the bed. made breakfast. Isaac tantrums. Missy a mess. Isaac tantrums. Off to Wal-Mart. Walk walk walk. Isaac tantrums. Come home. Make lunch. Isaac tantrums. Isaac nap (YAY!!) and finally, I nap. Cook dinner. Mow front yard. Water backyard grass. Sit down while Luke bathes Isaac (woohoo!). Isaac in bed. I pump (don't ask) and about to do some pelvic exercises. I'm WIPED!!! But being more active will hopefully mean I'll go into labor. Though I know this all sounds complainy, it's not. Well maybe except all the times Isaac threw a little temper tantrum. Just wanted to show how different being preggy is with a toddler running around as opposed to just sitting around crafting!

Here's me at 40 weeks.I'll take more pictures on my other two due dates.

Just for fun, here's me on my due date with Isaac. Weird. I'm wearing almost the exact same outfit.

As an aside, Luke felt terrible watching me mow the lawn but I begged him to let me do it. Anything to get this labor started!!!! But he did entertain Isaac and mowed the back yard which is a much bigger task.

Keep checking back! And we love your comments!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

so excited for you guys! you're gonna have a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Steven and Candi Manning said...

You mowed the lawn! Girl, you are something else. I'm exhausted just reading your post. Hope things will come naturally for you.

ALINNA said...

haha i'm glad you cleared that up.. i was like she's mowing the lawn?? ;) you look great (definitely bigger with simon, but that's normal, i think).. i can't wait to meet my new nephew!