Saturday, September 4, 2010

Due Date #2

Yesterday, the 3rd, was my second due date.

It wasn't as busy and active a day as the 1st but I didn't just sit around.

First I went for another pregnancy massage with Cheryl at the Great Blue Heron Massage. I love Cheryl. She has been so kind and so generous with her massages. I've seen her about 5 times already, twice this week alone. She cares so much about mom and baby and really wants to see me go into labor naturally. If you're in the Raleigh/Cary area, this is the lady to see, especially if you're pregnant.

And also a shout out to Sharon, my amazing mother-in-law who watches Isaac everytime I have a massage. Thanks Sharon!!

Back to the day.

After the massage, I headed home to feed Isaac. Alinna and Ruby came over and we headed over to Triangle Town Center. They have a little splash area for kids. I hate that I didn't know it was there. I feel like I've unknowingly neglected Isaac of this amazing time. Here's a little video of Isaac and Ruby playing. Isaac loved it until it splashed him in the face.


Then we took a little lap around the mall and ended with a little trip to Dairy Queen. Then it was home and naps for both of. The day ended with the normal contractions that I've been having but no more. Oh and sorry I forgot to take a belly pic.

Check back soon to see what we did today.

No comments: