Sunday, September 12, 2010

IAM SAM

These are my sons initials. And no, we didn't plan it that way. But we love it.

Isaac meeting Simon for the first time was very special. We asked that my mom and sister stay in the lobby so we could have a few minutes with just us four as we introduced Simon to Isaac. We both got very emotional. Especially when I saw Isaac walking up to me with a little bouquet of flowers.


Words cannot express how thankful and humbled we are at God's goodness to us and our family.

Here are some pictures of our family time. Isaac immediately loved on Simon and was so interested in "hi baby". That's what he calls Simon. But we're working hard on getting him to call him by name.








6 comments:

ALINNA said...

i love the new family pic at the top of the blog! these big and little brother pictures are SO SO sweet.. and i'm still constantly amazed at how much hair SAM has! see you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! :)

Shelly said...

These pics are too sweet! It makes me so anxious for my two little ones to meet :)

Steven and Candi Manning said...

Oh my goodness, all the ones with Luke, Isaac and Simon together are so great!

Candi said...

Oh my goodness, all the ones with Luke, Isaac and Simon together are so great!

SproutACW said...

those are the cutest pictures ever! Love the shirts Rockie.