Monday, September 6, 2010

The Final Due Date

I had completely intended on blogging about my due dates on the actual day but got really lazy.

Due Date #3 was the 4th. Isaac had an overnight with his Mutee so we had the privilege of sleeping in. 8:30!!! woohoo! We lazed in and took it easy. Then I got a little cabin fever. Days like this it's so hard to decide what to do. Luke wants to just go back to sleep and I'm itching to get out and finding an in between is really hard.

We eventually decided to head down to State's campus. We ate lunch at Jimmy John's then got some ice cream afterwards!! YAY ICE CREAM! Here's a little phone pic.Luke actually got some donuts. But I was oh so happy with my mint chocolate chip ice cream. As we ate, we walked around campus and reminisced about our days at ECU. I love that Luke and I have so many memories together.

After the walked we ran some other random errands together that would be a lot harder with the boy. Then we came home and relaxed and just waited for Isaac to come home. We actual really did miss him a lot. Here's a picture of what Isaac was up to: On his first boat ride ever with Ruby. We're sad we missed this grand moment but heard that he had a really great time.

We ended the day with a family date night at Outback with a giftcard. It was a fun day and though I had a lot of contractions, they didn't stick and baby didn't come.

We're still waiting.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Your body is getting ready! It will happen soon!

Steven and Candi Manning said...

Your little man is so cute in his life preserver. So glad you guys had some down time, just the two of you before #2 arrives.