Monday, June 9, 2008

Weekend with the Barclay's!

This weekend we went to Greenville to see our great friends, Scott & Kelly Barclay and little Ella on the way! We love them alot and love to spend time with them. Kelly is due on July 7th and she's doing great. It was so fun to be with her at 34 weeks with me at 16 weeks. And Luke and I got to feel little Ella wiggle around. I loved seeing Luke's sweet excited face!We had alot of pregnancy and parenting talks. It's so weird to think about us all as college kids and now we're having kids. Kelly and I went garage sale-ing and I got some really great finds and only spent about 5 bucks!!! Other than that, we spent most of our time inside since it was about 100 degrees in Greenville. Ugh, I hate summer. Winter where are you? Come back to me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She look so beautiful!!!! :)
Hope you guys are well!

Love you lots!

The Bryant Family said...

Where is winter? It's HERE. Currently 49, dark and rainy. WHAT HAPPENED TO SUMMER?????

Radez Family said...

I thought I saw you riding around near Windsor Saturday morning!! I was out yardsaling too!! I'm actually addicted if you want to go sometime when we get to Raleigh in a couple of weeks! You can get GREAT baby stuff for super cheap!!

Cliff said...

The Barclays are preggo??!

Oh and hi! I found your blog finally. :)