Wednesday, June 18, 2008

This Week!

My sweet mother-in-law says, as she tries to get us to convert to facebook, that I don't update daily on our blog the way you can on facebook. So, because she's in California, here's what I did everyday so far this week.

Monday: Went to work for another utterly horrible day at summer camp. These kids have to be the least self-controlled I've ever worked with. It was very hard. As soon as I got home, I got to work making some Guacamole for our Bible Study taco night. Then I went to Bible Study and it was great to fellowship with them all but unfortunately, because of other work, I couldn't stay for the lesson part of it. I didn't get to see Luke until it was bedtime.

Tuesday: Work was out of control again! I can't wait until summer camp is over! Preschool is so much easier. So anyway, the best part of the day was hearing our little baby's heartbeat. I love love love it. Luke didn't come with me this time which is fine, but I wish he could hear our little baby heart. I cried, as think I will each time I get to hear it. I just can't believe that God is creating life inside me. So amazing. Then, we got to have a wonderful dinner date with our great friends Josh and Meg Blinson and their sweet little Gabrielle. I didn't want to put her down all night. We stayed up late with them playing, talking and fellowshipping. We are so blessed to have friends like them.

Today: Nothing exciting at all. Work was crazy again and just drains me so quickly. I only got to see Luke for about 15 minutes before he was out the door again for his a capella rehearsal; his last one by the way. Our house is in utter disarray trying to purge of things and get ready for baby, but unfortunatly because of all the paper work I have to do tonight, I won't be able to clean up a bit of it. That's what tommorrow is for.

So yeah, that is that. Enough of this blogging so that I can get to my never ending paperwork. Please pray for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1-it's Gabrielle (not Gabriel)
2-unfortunately is misspelled but you were tired it sounds like so no big.

Anonymous said...

Your little baby bump is precious! I love the progression pictures you have on the baby blog; very cute!! :)

Love you!!

Rockie said...

That anonymous comment was from my proof reading husband. Thanks for correcting me honey, as you can see, I've already fixed everything.