Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Baby Tornado

I'm calling it the baby tornado even though there's no baby yet. Those with children probably know exactly what I'm talking about. Our house is in disarray! Why? Well, trying to get ready for baby of course. We are having to purge of alot our things in order to make more room. In the end, I'm sure it'll all be worth it, but right now......I'm going out of my mind!!!!! This is what my house looks like right now (but you have to promise not to judge, HaHa!)

This is our current guest bed and future nursery. That bed and bookshelf and piano will be out soon. But like I always say..... OUT OF CONTROL!

And the worst of all, our entry way. It's filled with craigslist stuff to sell. This makes me the most crazy because as soon as I open the door, tired from work, I see it and am utterly stressed out. But the good news is, about half of it is gone now.

Anywho, like I said, I know that in the end, it'll all be worth it and peaceful. Today was a great blessing because Luke was home all day and was able to get alot of our stuff up on craigslist. We've already sold about 50% of our stuff and made a little extra cash. Praise the Lord. I'm already starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. WooHoo!!! I can't wait until our baby come, but I can wait because we have got to get our house in order.

2 comments:

Steven and Candi Manning said...

You look awesome at 16 weeks, I love that little baby belly! I hope you'll be finding out soon what you're having. Thinking of you both!

Anonymous said...

Two days..............

AHHHHH!!!!!!