Saturday, June 14, 2008

I Love Beach Music!

You have to sing the song as you read the title!! This post is a few weeks old! Every Thursday from April - July, they have beach music at North Hills on Thursday nights. I love that kind of stuff so I asked Luke to take me on a date there and he did....and he liked it.....ALOT!!!! Here are some pics from our fun date! Here's the band rockin' it out! There were alot more people there than I anticipated ready with their beers and their beach chairs! And we even saw the Danforths there!After listening and watching people dance for a little while, we grabbed dinner at:It's an old fashioned burger place and it was yummy! It felt like a good summer day!
Then we saw this mammoth dog! He was huge but really timid. He was just like "The Beast" from The Sandlot. Here's a quote: "the beast is a giant gorilla dog thing!" We love that movie.



We had such a blast. I was gonna go again with a girlfriend but this past Thursday was the day that smoke filled day and it was hard to breathe. What a wonderful date night with my wonderful husband. For those of you who know me really well, you won't be surprised to know that I, of course, started to cry as soon as I heard the band and saw all the people dancing. I was so glad that I was experiencing this moment! Say it again: I LOVE BEACH MUSIC!!!

1 comment:

Julie P said...

How much fun! I will have to check it out. This would be a great thing for our life class to do together.