Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Meet Our Son...Blank Blank Mehaffie

Rockie and I are SO excited to have a baby boy growing inside of Rockie's tumtum! God has given us a son, but He has also given us a Son already and that is such an overshadowing blessing to the one we received today in our ultrasound appointment. Here is a 4-5 min long video clip showing the highlights:





It is so cool to see the little spine and arms move. I keep trying to picture myself saying to him one day, "I SAW you inside your MAMA, and you waved at us." What a blank slate that is sitting in front of his life...what does God have in store for him and for us? I wonder what characteristics he will have physically, spiritually, personalitilly...we are overjoyed to play such an agent in his little Mehaffie life. Thank you for praising the Lord with us!


Thanks also for suggesting any boy names in the comment section of this post, b/c Rockie and I have a few, but are still "thinking".

8 comments:

Cliff said...

Thor
Max
Michael Scott
Lee Adama
Dwight Apollo
Ludwig Starbuck
Ferdinand
Joshua
Mr. Anderson
Spot
Action Jackson
Horatio Lilliput
Clive Staples
Nicholas Jonathan
Bruce Wayne
Harry Toh
Sharp Dresser
Cool Guy
Leonard
Wobbly

That's all I've got.

It's so exciting and so crazy!! This baby thing! In your stomach! LUKE!! YOU'RE GOING TO BE A DAD!! ROCKIE!! YOU'RE A MOTHER!!

Wow...

Julie P said...

I really like Cool Guy Mehaffie. Jonah (along with his parents) can spend time with Cool when his parents want to get out. So excited!

Anonymous said...

I say Little Punk :)

I think it is funny that someone said Luke is going to be a Dad and Rockie is a mother.

You are a Dad NOW dude!

COngrats. The Joys that are coming are more than you can imagine.

I love you bro.

Jared "Big Country" Bryant

Steven and Candi Manning said...

I think that Andrew Mehaffie would be beautiful. I am overjoyed for you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Big Congrats!! Feel free to ask for the "boy" cliff notes.

Name suggestion: Tobias

Rachel said...

That's really cool. They wouldn't let us use our video camera for ours. SO happy for you guys!!!

Lot's of love!!

Cliff said...

Dwight Kurt Mehaffie

ALINNA said...

ok no name ideas as of yet, but i'm at work reading your two latest baby blogs.. and lemme just say i keep tearing up! man i'm gonna really be a sob story when I'M the pregnant one.. not anytime soon, lord. :) but really.. i am so excited for you two.. and i married into the family just in time to be AN AUNT.. yay!

<3

alinna.

p.s. max mehaffie? i like the double 'm'.. but don't judge me if you hate it. :)