Friday, June 27, 2008

More Pictures of our Son

We are still celebrating and reveling in getting to see our baby and finding out we are having a son!!! We are so humbled by God's goodness to us and the miracle of life that He is creating. And boy is that ultrasound machine AMAZING!! We had no idea it could do the things that it was doing. Our little guy looks really great and is measuring right on schedule. They don't change your due date this far into it, but mine only changed by one day anyway. We cannot believe that we are having a son!!!! Here he is!

This is our favortie picture of him!! Look at that little nose!!!!!

And here's his face, full frontal. Naturally you wanna say "aawwwww", but really we are like "oh, scary face". Looks like those scary alien faces I have nightmares about! But okay......"awwwww".And his little foot. If he's anything like his daddy, that little foot will grow to be the size of a boat! That's what I call Luke gigantic shoes that I always stub my little toes on!

And of course....the money shot. His little hoo-hoo-dilly-dingy!!!! HaHa! They even put a little arrow by it so there's no confusing it with all the other white blobs of stuff.

He liked to sit cris-cross apple sauce the whole time and that was the funniest part for me. She had me roll to the right, then roll to the left, then stretch my legs out. When that didn't work, she just stabbed me and poked me until he opened up a little. Ahhh, a boy!!!!!! Just like Luke said, thanks for praising God with us!!! He has truly "satisfied our desires with good things"!!!

2 comments:

Cliff said...

Aww...you guys are gonna be great! :)

Anonymous said...

ok so I've read a bunch of these and haven't commented yet. The ultrasound and pictures are so great! Congrats on the boy :) AND these postings are hilarious. Funny enough that I've read little excerpts to my roommate.