Thursday, December 11, 2008

With Mommy and Daddy!

Being home with Isaac is fun. I knew that I would love being at home with him. I still wish that Luke could've stayed home a little longer but it has been great spending time with Isaac and mostlyjust feeding him. Here are some pictures with Mami and Daddy. I also thought I'd throw in a picture of our wonderful Dr. Holton. He was the best and really became part of our family over the last 9 months. He took really good care of us and was a great support in the operating room when I was so scared. He even took time to pray with us before the labor started. He was awesome!

4 comments:

Cliff said...

:)

Hi.

I'm so happy for you guys.

:)

Lauren said...

Rockie! I am so thankful that you are doing well! I know what you are going through, as my first c-section was unplanned and sorta scary. There are tons of emotions that I know you are experiencing- this is a huge change in your life! A wonderful change and blessing, but still a big one! If you need to talk to another mom, feel free to call me or e-mail me anytime! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

First of all, I'm glad you are doing well. Secondly, you are a vision in pink :) Third, all of your pictures with little Isaac are great, and the one with Luke staring him down is fun.

Steven and Candi Manning said...

Ah, I love that picture with LUKE!