Tuesday, December 2, 2008

3:05 pm

The doc came in at about 2 to break my water. What an adventure. I think I laughed the whole time! (this is Rockie by the way). I've been feeling some more contractions but they still are very managable. The IV actually hurts alot more and my grumbling tumbly is pretty distracting. Yay for popsicles! The nurse says that the timing of the contractions is good but they need to get stronger. I'm fully convinced that I would have never known that I was in labor if I had been at home. So praise God for His provision and perfect timing.

Now we're just sitting here watching The Sandlot.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Don't you worry, once that bag of water is gone, it'll all get going!

David & Amy Bunge said...

I'm getting excited reading all of your posts. I laughed when I read that you laughed while the doctor was breaking your water. I can't wait to read that baby boy Mehaffie has been born. You are so patient.