Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mi Chiquito Burrito

Isaac went to the doc again yesterday for his 3 week appointment. He was a champ. He still hates being naked so it took him a little while to calm down from that. He weighs 9lb6oz and is now 21 in. long. He was only 19in. It doesn't seem to me that he's gained 2 lbs and 2 inches in 2 weeks, but I guess that's because I see him everyday. We have been blessed with a great baby though. Apparently, Luke and I were both calm, low maitenance babies too and i guess that got passed on to Isaac. He's so good and only cries when it's time to eat. He only wakes up once in the night and even that is so smooth. He goes down at bed time with VERY minimal whining and the same after his middle of the night feedings. Praise the Lord; we do not take any credit for ourselves.

5 comments:

ALINNA said...

i love that thermal blankie he has! i can't wait to hold all 9lb6oz of him in two days!!! <3

Heidi said...

I have one word for you.....HANDSOME!! He is going to be a little stud muffin :) Hope you all are doing well and come by work to show off Isaac soon!!!

Steven and Candi Manning said...

Isaac gets cuter every time I see him...he's adorable! I'm so glad that he's such a sleeping well and laid back - what a blessing! Yay for a healthy check-up!

Anonymous said...

Seriously precious!!

Anonymous said...

P.S.

I LOVE the footprint picture!! It's funny how footprints in the snow can bring back memories! Like the time you guys tripped me. In the cold, wet snow. Sad. :)

Love you!!