Monday, December 8, 2008

Family Comes to Visit

My uncle recently decided that he wanted to move from Maryland back to Texas. So my aunt, who was here a few weeks ago, flew up to Baltimore this weekend to help him move. What perfect timing!!!! They were able to stop by today for a little while to meet their great nephew.My aunt almost lost it and couldn't stop staring at him. It was neat because she was here so recently to see my big ol belly and now she meet Isaac.

Speaking of my sweet little Isaac. Isn't he just precious!!! All I can say is, Thank You Jesus!!
Tomorrow is my first day flying solo. It's been so awesome having Luke around for about two straight weeks now. I'm alittle nervous, mostly just because of my restrictions. I'm also super emotional at this huge transition we've been through and Luke has been there to ground me in what the truth is. I will miss him and I'm sure he will want nothing else but to play with Isaac all day long. What an adventure awaits us!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your first "flying solo" day has gone well! I love you LOTS and I'm praying for you. Give me a call! :)

Love you!!