Thursday, March 29, 2012

NCSU Farm Days!

We had fun today at the farm! Free NC State ice cream is always a special treat.
Sweet brothers holding hands.

Being brave and holding a little chick with Bianca
  


Isaac was asking about the pigs as soon as we left the house.


Yummy NC State ice cream!
Simon looks so big in this picture. He loved the ice cream!

Sweet Gracie Girl!

Oh how I love these two boys!

We stopped by the Farmers Market on the way home for a little picnic lunch.

Wiped out from a fun day.
It was a beautiful day to be at a farm. So sunny and breezy. And that ice cream was so good. Am I going on and on about that ice cream???? That's because it was so delicious. Last year, Simon was still in a baby carrier so having him up and walking this year was so fun! I am loving how much my boys are loving each other and playing together. I think I have a fun summer in store!

No comments: