Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

 We went to a friend's house today and had a little Easter egg hunt. First one for Simon!

Here are all kids on the blanket ready to get instructions for the hunt.
 Isaac on the hunt...
 Simon got the hang of it quickly but got distracted with each egg. As soon as he found one, he stopped right there to open it! funny boy.
The eggs were hidden pretty well. 

He concentrated hard on opening the eggs. 
 
 These cupcakes were amazing. They are lambs to remind the kids (and the moms) that Jesus was was the perfect Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.
 Love bugs on a little date, but Grace wasn't too happy about the movie Simon chose :)


We got home a little before lunch which meant backyard for the boys. I cleaned the water table and they went swimming. Literally. I made sure to change them into play clothes before they went out and they got soaked! 
 

  
Today was a day where I was continually reminded of God's goodness to me and my family. From the wind that blew, to the amazing mom's God has placed in my life to laugh out loud with, to our fenced in backyard that I can just let the boys play in all day long. Feeling grateful today.



No comments: