Thursday, March 15, 2012

Another Day at the Park

 First I want to say how hard it was to find clothes for these boys. It's all still in the attic. But thankfully I had a box of clearance clothes I bought that didn't make it up there. phew! It was such a beautiful day!! and of course, I have to match them ALWAYS!!!

Brothers on the playground.

Working the sand plow.
On the move
Time to eat!

Couldn't be still for the pic, just wanted to run up those stairs. Check out his little crocs!

Red-faced and a little sweaty.
After naps we went back outside.
 We spent practically the whole day outside. After they woke up from naps, they went straight out back. I LOVE that we have a fenced in backyard and a playground. My heart praises God for his goodness to us on these days. We came in for dinner and they both went immediately back outside to play. We stayed outside until after dark! It made the evening go by really fast. awesome!



1 comment:

Marty said...

Were you guys at Cedar Hills? I haven't been in sooo long! William keeps asking so we might have to join you guys sometime. :)