Wednesday, March 14, 2012

First Day of Spring

Well, not officially, I know. But it was the first Monday after daylight savings time. I've come to terms with the fact that winter is over. sad. However, I do love the warmer weather and the longer days. We decided last minute to go to the nearby park to play and play! 

I love these yellow flowers. I really hope to have one of them in my yard one day.
 PICNIC TIME!!!!

 Also in honor of Spring springing, steak on the grill and busting out my Easter plates!!
Even Batman decided to join us for dinner. Sweet boy! For as hard as I worked on that mask, I'm so so glad he still wants wear it. 
 
Happy Spring!

1 comment:

ALINNA said...

that's forsythia, and it's my favorite flowering bush.. so pretty! also, simon looks super big in that standing up picture. what a sweetie. glad you guys are enjoying this great weather.