Monday, February 15, 2010

LifeClass Super Bowl Party

We love love love our Life Class (our sunday school class). We have been going to this class for about 4 years now. The super bowl party was actually the first social we did with them, like 2 weeks after we first visited the class. I brought cheese dip. It was fun, though alittle intimidating because we had just recently met these people. Luke and I weren't even married yet! Anway, we always watch (and I use the word "watch" here very loosely...haha) the super bowl together, and I always bring the cheese dip. It's become something people expect from me now, which I love! Anyway, here are some pics of our party this year. This isn't everyone that was there so sorry if I didn't get a picture of you.
Watching the game: Leslie, Sarah and Melanie (the chili cook-off winner) Carly, Errica, and Leah, sitting around talking (and eating the yummy cheese dip!) And here's something you don't see everyday, men talking in the kitchen! This is Josh, Todd, Matt and Doug. Hmmmm. Maybe they were just taking a snack break! I was a loner this year because I'm pretty sure I was the only one rooting for the saints. WOOHOO! I'm not really a saints fan, they are just the team I picked beforehand because they were the underdogs. We had a chili cook-off this year and actually voted and everything! I also planned a trivia game that had questions about football (they were easy) and super bowl commercials. I even had a bonus round of questions about The Who since they were the halftime show. I think everyone enjoyed this. It was alot of fun. And like I said, we just love our class. They have been with us through all our journeys , bearing our burdens, celebrating our blessings, and praying for us through it all. We praise the Lord for this small body He has brought us!!!

1 comment:

Julie P said...

It is a fun tradition!!