Monday, February 8, 2010

"God Must Love Mehaffies......

He's made so many of them..............and He's making another one!!"We hope that you can praise God with us for His blessing. We found out on New Year's Day just after our family vacation to Myrtle Beach. We are very excited! Our due date is September 1st which puts me at about 10 weeks. I'm excited for another journey in pregnancy. Many of know how much I loved being pregnant. The only thing I'm gonna say about cravings and things is KOOL-AID!!! CHERRY KOOL-AID!!! That's all I've been wanting to drink. I feel like a kid again. Anywho, Isaac's gonna be a big brother!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whooooo hooo!!! :)

stambaughfamily said...

Yea-how exciting!!! Praise God for another Mehaffie in the womb. :) Hope you are feeling okay.

Oldmarrieds said...

Congratulations!!!

Andrea said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

Stephens Family News said...

Yay! Congrats! :o)

Julie P said...

super excited

Jolly Johnston's said...

Congrats!!!!!!!! That is so exciting. JJ and I are really hoping to get together with you soon if we can pop this baby boy out!! I hope you continue feeling well!!! YUM YUM to Koolaid!

Anonymous said...

OH MY!! Congratulations Rockie and Luke!!!!! Isaac is going to be the BEST big bro :)

Steven and Candi Manning said...

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!!! So happy for your family:)

Rachel said...

so exciting! congrats!!!