Friday, May 2, 2008

Henderson's Come To Visit!

On Tuesday, Brian, Rachel and Abby Henderson came to visit and as is tradition, we sat them on our big red chair for a picture. We went to college with them and they've been living in Connecticut since they graduated. They found out they were pregnant the day before our wedding and now they have little Abby. I felt like she was a celebrity. I've only ever seen pictures of her and now she was in my house! We had so much fun with them remembering college times. Brian, Rachel and I were youth leaders in our college church at that's where we really got close. Brian is still a youth pastor and he loves it. Abby was super cute and talking alot as she cruised our whole apartment. I tried taking a picture with Abby but she is so much into moving and grooving right now that sitting for a picture just wasn't as exciting! Thanks for coming to our home! Can't wait until we can see you again!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yay! We made the blog:) Had so much fun with you guys. Miss you so much! (great shot of me stuffing my face in that middle photo, ha ha)