Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Time Has Finally Come!!

We have been keeping this secret for a very long time, but now,
the time has come!!

For the very first time......
Introducing...........

BABY MEHAFFIE!!!!!

It's true! WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!!! We found out on Easter, went to the doc about a month later and have finally, after exploding with excitement, have told our families. So now we're proclaiming it from the mountain top!!! Baby M is due on November 25th, 2 days before Thanksgiving. We are so very excited to begin our family in our favorite time of the year!

Phew, the secret's finally out! Praise God whose faithfulness to us is so great!!!!!

12 comments:

The Bryant Family said...

woo hoo! I'm so excited for you guys! No wonder you were asking me (Luke) if I lived at your house how I'd arrange it for babies! I had thought it a funny question but never guessed you sneaky people!
Rachel Bryant (and Jared...I'm going to call him right now)

Anonymous said...

WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonya said...

Praise the LORD!!!! i am so excited for you guys :-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two! I was wondering when we might hear the good news. I kept waiting to hear something when we were at the beach.:-) We'll be praying!!!

Rockie said...

We hadn't told our families yet which is why we couldn't make a big announcement at the beach. But goodness know I wanted to!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I wanted to ask you about it but didn't just in case you were and couldn't tell. I didn't want you to have to lie.:-) We won't be in class this week so we'll see you next Sunday!

Radez Family said...

Yeah!!! Congrats on Baby M!!! We are SO excited for you guys! How are you doing besides being overjoyed about your baby??

Love,
Radez, Elizabeth, and Logan

burkely said...

Praise God!
That is awesome!
Baby Evans is going to have a little playmate!

Chris and Melody Harrell said...

oh my goodness! that is amazing! I didn't even know you guys were thinking about trying! Congratulations - we are VERY happy for you both!!! MUCH love!

Josiah said...

Hurray!!! How exciting - congratulations!!!

Jolly Johnston's said...

Congrats, guys! You are in for the ride of a lifetime. Get some sleep now why you can!

Oldmarrieds said...

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months :)