Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Daniel Gets Married!

First of all, Luke I recently stimulated the economy by buying a new camera. I took about 600 pictures of it this weekend in boone for Daniel's wedding. But, I will post only this one.....Luke's little brother and my dear friend married beautiful Alinna this weekend. I'm emotional even now just thinking about it. We love Daniel deeply and are so proud of him. It was a great long weekend with lots of celebrating and LOTS of eating. It was also a weekend filled with deep emotion and sadness. Not only did Daniel get married which is weepy enough, but they are moving to California, so far away, and that's what's really sad for us all. Our whole family spent the greater part of the weekend crying. To me, he was a great friend of mine long before I ever was his sister-in-law. We are sooo happy for him and yet so sad that he'll be so far away. The wedding was so beautiful and God provided a wonderful weekend to celebrate His goodness to them and to our family; we all love Alinna. Please join us in praying for Daniel & Alinna as they make the long road trip to Cali and settle into marriage and life in a brand new place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe he's married!!!! Please tell him I say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Love you lots,
andrea

Anonymous said...

Dude! That is awesome! Awesome UltraSound too! I missed seeing you guys. You got to see my boys and I didn't get to see you. Maybe you will have a good excuse to get out west thanks to Daniel :) Thats what I am hoping for

Jared "Big Country" Bryant