Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Day of Firsts!!

Today was my very first mother's day and my wonderful husband was very sweet to me. He gave me a special gift for baby and wrote me a super sweet mother's day card from baby's perspective. So sweet it made me cry! My mom called me yesterday to be sure that she was the very first one ever to tell my happy mother's day. And that was really special!

It was also a day of firsts for little Baby Mehaffie! He (I always say he and Luke always says she, but we don't know yet) got his first little baby things:

First nighties from Daddy

First crocs & socks from Anna

First night gown & cap from Grandma (she'll be mutee)

And a little blankie and mittens from mami (that's me!)

We are so glad that the secret is finally out and we can celebrate with all our friends and family.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's for a while, new moms, and moms to be! I love you all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are absolutely precious!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!

:)

mute said...

Just for the records, her Auntie Catherine bought the blanket and nightie and cap - Mutee bought the bear. :-) We are all excited!!

Rockie said...

oops! Sorry about that, I just lumped it all together!!!