Wednesday, April 30, 2008

1st Annual Steven LifeClass Beach Retreat

This past weekend, we had the great opportunity to spend three days at the beach with our Sunday School. It was a great time to just relax, have fun, and get closer to the people in our class, especially since we only see eachother once a week. We had a really great time! Luke and I have been so super busy and this was our chance to do nothing. My biggest decision of the day was "do I want to read on the couch, or read on the beach?, hmmmmm, tough one." It was also a great time of fellowship. We spent time in prayer together, we all shared our testimonies, and took communion together. We were just one big family!! What fun, we really hope this becomes a yearly tradition for our class. Check out pictures from our weekend!

4 comments:

Julie P said...

We had a great time. Thanks for posting your pictures and taking pictures!

Josiah said...

How incredibly fun! I'm so sad we weren't there!

Anonymous said...

Yay for our crab!:-) I'd love to have a copy of the group picture if you wouldn't mind e-mailing it to me. Thanks!

Rockie said...

I already have a plan for it. WinkWink!