Friday, March 7, 2008

English Ivy For a Lifetime

For those of you who were at our wedding, you may (or may not) remember the english ivy. It was something that Luke and I really liked and we wanted it to be something dominant in our wedding theme. Well, we had to buy ALOT of english ivy. While you're planning your wedding, all your thinking about is the day. You don't really stop to think about what in the world you're going to do with all that ivy after the wedding. So, I try and find every opportunityto use it as I can. So here's my latest attempt:This is a wreath I just made using some of that English Ivy and some fake white roses. I like as a year round (except for Christmas) pretty wreath but Luke likes it as a Spring Easter wreath. I'm not very good at Arts and Crafts so this was tough for me. I always have all these great ideas in my head, but for some reason, that's the only place they end up looking nice: in my head!

Happy Early Easter!

1 comment: