Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

Luke and I will always be kids at heart and we will always dress up for Halloween! Me mostly, becuase I work with kids so I got to dress up Tuesday and Wednesday and Wednesday Night.

Luke was a Scottishman and he's very proud of the fact that he didn't buy any part of that costume. I know it's hard to believe but really, he didn't. And he even had a great accent to go with the costume!
I was a beautiful fairy princess! Complete with a sparkly face and sparkly ribbons in my hair. I had that material from a Techno Dance Party we had when I worked with the youth in Greenville. So I took that and made a skirt out of it. I, unfortunatly did have to make a purchase for the costume, I didn't have a pair of fairy wings just lying around the house. Providence had a Fall Festival and Luke really really wanted to work it to see all the cute kids. I guess he had great memories of it as a child. We had a great time and all the kids were so cute. We were done at 8:30 and by 9:30 we were pooped and in bed. What a difference from all the Halloweens that Luke and I had at ECU! Hope you had a great Halloween too!!!

1 comment:

hawkgirl said...

Cute pictures! I was Pippi Longstocking and Ryan was Al Borlin. It was fun! Everyone loved my hair sticking out. :) Don't feel bad... Ryan didnt spend any money and I did on my orange hairspray. It was alot of fun. I just need to figure out how to send pictures. :)