Monday, October 29, 2007

Wall Wedding!

This weekend was our 5th and final wedding of the year! It was our dear friend Rob Wall. Luke and I have both been friends with Rob for years and years and Luke actually roomed with him in college. We met Sarah after college and have loved getting to know them through their journey towards marriage. Here's the happy couple!

And here's another!

It was a really beautiful wedding in a cute little Catholic Church. Check out the wedding party on the balcony of the church complete with a portrait of Jesus! (if that's what he really looked like).


This is Sarah, the bride. Her dress was BEAUTIFUL!!! It had beautiful beading and an elegant train. And it was poofy,and I like them poofy. She looked beautiful!!


Luke was honored to be the best man for Rob and gave a really great speech at the reception. It really portrayed the relationship that they had together through college. Rob's Justice League character was Batman, and to add to the comedy, Luke asked Sarah if she'd rather be Robin or Alfred as a sidekick. She chose Alfred!! It was funny.


I even got to see my bestest friend in the whole world, Pam. Her and her boyfriend Ryan were there. I love getting to hang out with Pam whenever I can. I miss her when she's not around. Of course, Luke has to be silly in the background!!


The reception had an Asian theme complete with chopsticks, bamboo, Samurai swords and chinese food. Even the servers wore kimono's (I think that's how you spell it). It was all beautiful and we had a great time being with Pam and Ryan.


Congratulations Rob and Sarah!!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Aww, I'm so happy for Rob and Sarah. Thanks for sharing. It's nice to see what's going on in people's lives even though you can't be there to experience it with them.
Rach

hawkgirl said...

We loved seeing you guys as well. :) I love our pic next to the japanese model. I think that was the last college posse wedding... except for me ( all in due time :) We have to make a G-boro date

Anonymous said...

People should read this.