Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Missy gets a booboo

Poor little MissyGirl. We noticed that she had been licking and licking her foot and thought nothing of it because dogs lick, right. Well, then she started limping on our walks and when I took a look, one of her little foot pads was all icky looking and way swollen. I tried some basic first-aid on her and when I put some peroxide on it, she started screaming like a baby. They say little dogs are alot more melodramatic and that's definetly true for Missy.


Missy licking her home made booty. Of course it only lasted about 10 minutes before she started gnawing it off.

"I hate my life"

Any who, a week later, it hadn't changed at all so we finally decided to take her to the vet. So of course they gave me meds to give her and they were complicated. Twice a day this , once a day that, every other day this, blah blah blah. Oh well, she's finally better. What an adventure.

No comments: