Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Seriously Twisted Fun!!!

(First of all, I've been behind, so keep scrolling down for back-posting to see what we've been up to)

That was the theme to the NC State Fair. This is a sweet tradition for Luke and I and we make it a date night every year. Of course, we go to eat. This year we split, a gyro, a funnel cake, a roasted corn, a polish sausage, deep-fried milky way, ice cream, corn dog, bloomin' onion, fries, and chocolate dipped frozen cheesecake on a stick. Wow, that's alot when I type it all out. Don't worry, that wasn't all in one night, we went two time and the second time, all that food was split four ways. Luke and I love going and people watching and looking at all the animals and exhibits.

Luke at the fair, at night. It was Tuesday and it wasn't so crowded that night.

This is the midway at night as well. This is the brightest, loudest and funnest part of the fair. This is where all the rides and games are. People yell at you from all directions to come play their games, but we were able to overcome all that drama.

Rockie being silly at the PBS tent. I think his name is Arthur, but I'm not sure. Those are Luke's glasses I'm wearing and boy is he blind. I got a headache from wearing them for just 1 min.

Focus in on Luke's mouth. Didn't he do it just right. I thought he looked just like Elmo and Cookie. Our favorite part is being able to be silly like this together.

This was us in the cow arena. These two cows were huge. I think they had just eaten and were just laying there. You could see their stomachs moving like they were digesting there food. There were definetly bigger cows. The saddest part is when you're walking out of the arena, there's a big poster with pictures of slabs of meat that are good and what part of the cow they come from, then you turn around and see the cow. So sad, but, mmmm, steak is so good!

A friend of mine, who also cuts my hair, had some free tickets that she gave us so we were able to go twice. We went on a double date with Daniel , luke's brother, and his "promised one" Alinna. We had a really great time. It was amazing all the things that Luke and I didn't get to see when we were there before. We took alot of fun pictures but they're all on Daniel's camera. Hopefully I'll get them soon because some of them are really great. If you didn't get to go to the fair this year, save up your money and go next year!!!

1 comment:

Josiah said...

I miss the fair! Such twisted fun :)