Sunday, March 25, 2007

We've Made It!!!

Friday the 23rd was our 6th monthiversay! We've made it 6 months and it has been nothing but fun. And today is the one year anniversary of our engagement. I don't think Luke planned it this way but all our special dates are in a row: married on the 23rd, started dating on the 24th, and engaged on the 25th! Every month is fun to remember and Luke's not as bad as I though it would be at remembering. It's all the little one's that neither of use can remember, first date, first kiss, first held hands, that kind of stuff. I have the best husband in the world!!!

Yesterday we went to Greensboro/ High Point for Zhayla's (my neice) birthday party. It was at McDonald's and it was lots of fun! She was a little princess and she was having a great time. She got a whole lot of really neat presents. All the kids were screaming like crazy but I'm used to it since I work with kids everyday. Luke and I love those kids and we treasure any time we get to spend with them!
This is me and Zhayla.
Zhayla (4) Malikhi (6) Kelis (2)
Zhayla with her princess card from TiTi (me) and Uncle Luke. We also got her a Veggie Taled DVD but she was more concerned with card and jump rope. I should've known!

No comments: