Thursday, March 29, 2007

Only 4 Days Left!!!

We leave Monday evening at 6:35pm for our Red Eye to London!!!!!! Hopefully there won't be a good looking yet psycotic man sitting next to me threatening to kill my dad unless I change the hotel room of some important politician. We are stoked but as is typical of procrastinators such as Luke and I, we have not even begun to pack. In fact, I still have about 4 loads of laundry to do. Good thing my mom came over last night which encouraged me to clean up. One less thing to do and we can come home to a clean home!

Anywho! We are excited and Christine (Luke's sister), who lives over there, has got our itinerary all planned out and it sounds like super fun. We are also spending two days, Tues. and Wed. in PARIS!!!! WooHoo!!!!

We've got some busy times in the next few days, but what a chance of a life time. I love Luke sooooo much and we were great together in these types of situations. Please pray for our travels and excitement.

No comments: