Friday, March 9, 2007

eeeeeeeN Ceeeee Staaaate! NC STATE!!!!

WooHoo! GO STATE!!!!!

I can't believe they beat Duke!!!!! Luke and I didn't get to watch the game because it was ESPN2 and we don't have that. But when we checked the score this morning, OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!
We're going over to Mike and Nancy Corson's house tonight to watch more tourny!! MARCH MADNESS BABY!!!. I, yes I, Rockie, love love LOVE sports. More so than even my wonderful husband. I have to beg him to watch Monday Night Football, not the other way around. Ha!!

If you haven't noticed, our wedding album is showing on the side. There are ALOT of pics. You can't see the forward button so you can just play the slide show or click on it and it will take you to the website and you can more quickly look through them. Hope you enjoy them!!!!

1 comment:

nancy_corson said...

hey guys,

was great last night. it's always fun when guys come over :)

hey, btw, i also have a website. i sometimes blog too on it. check it out:

www.myspace.com/nancycorson

:)

see ya