Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Strawberry Fields Forever

Here are some pictures from our fun day of strawberry picking. I had never been to Page Farms  before but it came recommended by many mommy friends of mine. And they were right, it was great! Grams and Ruby were also able to join us. We packed lunches and made a "day" out of it ! And by "day" I mean, until nap time :)


Got our buckets and ready to go!
The sweetest strawberry I've ever had :)
Ruby girl
This is literally what Simon did the whole time!! Even if it was yellow, he'd eat it.

Isaac did such a good job and was totally focused. He filled half a bucket by himself!
Our bounty!!! I only took one of them home.
After we finished picking, we went to the play ground area to play and have a little "pic-mic" as Isaac likes to call it! 
Simon was HILARIOUS on the slide. He slid down snail slow...SO SLOW and he just sat there.
Ruby, on the other hand, didn't like how slow she was going and propelled herself down! Equally hilarious!
 It was a fun day. I can't say that I made anything spectacular with the strawberries, I mostly just grazed over them all day, everyday until they were gone. Yummy!

No comments: