Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Little Baseball Surprise

It's been a baseball day. And my boys LOVE baseball. First we got so lucky (God's sweet gift) and scored these play baseball helmets for FREE!!! Durham Bulls and Carolina Mudcats! I couldn't believe it! As soon as we walked in the door at home, Isaac ran straight back out to the backyard to play some baseball! 
Then, since Luke was having a super long day today, we met up for a quick dinner. I spontaneously decided to the boys to Baileywick park. I didn't know however, that the Raleigh Little League Rec teams were having a baseball game! What a special surprise!!! Praise God for this special blessing to pass the evening away after a really.long.day :)


They both just sat and watched. Except Simon, he stood up and clapped and cheered whenever someone else would. He's my "screamer on the outside".

What a fun evening! The only thing missing was....daddy. And just wait until I start posting pictures of my not-so-little IsaacBoy playing T-ball! sigh.

No comments: